Thursday, May 31, 2007

HOME FROM SAN FRANCISCO






So my first visit to SF was fairly successful, but cold...even when the sun was shining that wind is wicked. We got to tour wine country (on our own in a really sporty mitsubishi eclipse) and did the cable cars, fishermans wharf, haight ashbury and stopped in at Golden Gate park. I loved HAIGHT ASHBURY...what a cool place that was...I always knew I should have been an adult during the hippy revolution. Such wonderful colors...we did have a bit of a problem with my teenage daughter while we were away but that story is for another day.

Here are a few pics of my trip and I am hoping the weather in Seattle will cool down a bit soon so I can get back into the studio in comfort.

2 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Ohhh, you didn't bring Breezy with you, hope it wasn't anything major that went "wrong".

Anonymous said...

I LOVE San Fransisco!