Tuesday, May 8, 2007

May 8th

So this is when it starts getting tough to go and work in a closed studio...the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and we are going to be in the low 70's again today....I just want to drag out the lawn chair, sip on a drink and relax....but the torch beckons...so off I go...should have lots of new listings on etsy by Friday...also check out the FLICKR links...you can see all the public photos from my Flickr and the ETSY GLASS ARTISTS group Flickr page.

Enjoy your day

2 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Ahh, but the beautiful things you will create, you have a little window, does that do more harm than good?

Sandra Eileen

Amanda said...

sometimes the window does not help..I usually have to close the blinds because the natural light bothers my eyes for the flame. But I keep the garage door open and bit and I also have a screen on the back door so I can open that too to get some more fresh air. Thanks so much for stopping by...