Friday, May 18, 2007

MAY 18th


Woo Hoo....I am so excited...I booked a last minute weekend getaway for me and my husband next weekend. We don't even usually get to go out for dinner...so my 16 year old is going to stay with friends. We have someone looking after the house and we are off to a 4 star hotel for 3 days!!!

How cool is that....I have never been there, so I am going to try and pack in Fishermans Wharf, alcatraz, pensicola beaches...and just RELAX...I have told hubby he can't bring the laptop either so we are just going to chill...I am going to hit the tanning beds this week and I can't wait.

So have a great day, I will be listing again on etsy tomorrow...todays listings all sold...sorry about that...

Amanda

PS everyone always asks what my rufusandroxy user name is so here they are...the 2 cats

No comments: