Friday, June 1, 2007

Inspirations from San Francisco





Hi there, yesterday I really was not into making beads so I thought I would have a PLAY day at the torch which I do so rarely, I was trying to create some sealife type beads. I had lots of fun with them and have listed them on etsy today, one I was especially pleased with has nothing to do with sealife but it turned out to be a Native American inspired bear claw bead. Dance recital weekend for my daughter..rehearsal today, and show tomorrow night and then twice more next weekend and we are done dance for the year. Another glorious day in Puyallup with the highs expected around the high 80's again...glad we put the air conditioning in a couple of years ago. Thats all for now and have a great day.

3 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

It's fun to play isn't it. Great results.

tigergirl said...

They are amazing!!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much you guys!!!