Sunday, May 13, 2007

MAY 13th

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...I am going to be busy out at the torch today, I have some custom orders to do but this is where I am happiest so that is a great way to spend Mothers Day. When Breezy gets home from her sleepover she is supposed to make me breakfast...mmmm...we will see how she is feeling after her 16th birthday celebrations...I can only hope she behaved. Dave got me some gift certificates for my morning mochas and a couple of pedicures...he also had my engagement ring re-set with a saphire because my diamond fell out a year or so ago...so all around GREAT DAY.

Hope you all enjoy it too.

3 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Sounds like you are having a great Mother's Day so far, can I live vicariously through you, I'm not a mom, don't see my mom, but the doughnut shop guy gave me free doughnuts this morning, so I guess that was my mother's day present.

Nice that you have a new saphire, I love saphires.

Amanda said...

And thanks so much to SANDRA for the incredible help on my blog...she fixed all my links and has been so kind.

Thanks so much SANDRA...hope you enjoyed your donuts.

Amanda

Sandra Eileen said...

I did enjoy them amanda, probably a little too much one didn't even make it in the door, well, i guess it did, but it was already consumed.