Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 19th


Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend. I posted some new beads on etsy this morning..I was especially pleased with these, they are sold now but I think I will definitely make this design again. So I went bathing suit shopping yesterday for my trip to San Francisco...is there anything quite so depressing...sigh...so I bought a granny suit to cover anything and then a tiny bikini for when no one is looking...LOL...and a really BIG cover up...anyway have a great day.

7 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Ooh, these are gorgeous, I had to jump on the beads I had sitting in my shopping cart, didn't get to see the new ones, darn. But, you're making more when? lol. Love your beads, bragging you up in the forums. Have a great Sunday.

Sandra

Amanda said...

Thanks for making my day!!! I am pretty happy...and thanks for the promo on the forums...too cool.

Designs by Jenean said...

I have your shop hearted for future purchases. I have to use up some of my current supply. Your work is beautiful. I'm inspired just looking at your shop.

Lis said...

Ooooo these are super nice!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Lis and designs by jenean..I really liked these ones too...I made some yellow ones today.

jujubeadz said...

How did I miss these??

Amanda said...

jujubeadz...you know you just have to ask!!!