Thursday, May 10, 2007

MAY 10th


Well it is another GORGEOUS day in Puyallup, the sun is shining and we should be around 70 today...yikes only 3 more days and my daughter is going to be 16. Then comes the license and the total lack of control for the parents. :)

I hurt my shoulder a couple of days ago, but am going to try and get back out to the torch today, so hopefully my etsy site will grow a bit more.

Enjoy your day and drop me a comment if you have time

Here is a picture of my studio..thought you might like to see my little piece of heaven.

3 comments:

jayne said...

Very neat and organized looking. My studio is my kitchen. I'll have to blog that, but most of my readers have seen elements of all parts of the dyeing process by now.

I see you are a new blogger. Welcome to blogging. I've been at it since last August. It's fun, and you meet a lot of great people. In my case, mostly knitters. I can't wait to show off your beads on my blog. Today I featured another esty shop.

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for commenting..as you can see I don't have many visitors yet. Pretty new as you say...just started my blog on Friday...I will look forward to visiting yours now and thanks.

Sandra Eileen said...

I love your studio, my studio is my living room, or where a living room would normally be in a house. I just added a link to your blog on mine, don't know if you link to other blogs, but if you do, I'd love you to link to mine. Check it out and see what you think.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

I love your beads and I'm sure I will love your blog. And oh my, a sweet 16 in your home, yikes.

Be Well,
Sandra Eileen