Thursday, June 7, 2007

My moms obsession





I am from Kamloops, B.C, Canada and my mom and dad had a fabulous house on the river with a pool etc...my mom is one of the most amazing gardeners I have ever seen and had a yard there that people would ask if they could come and look around..so they sold that house a year or so ago and moved to "THE ROCK"...not that one...but GABRIOLA ISLAND...now I still have not seen the house or yard...but 7 months ago all there was, was lot of rock, weeds etc and a small patch of garden around the house...THIS IS WHAT MY MOM has made, with the help of the "ROCK GUY" to move and assemble all these monster rocks in her chosen design, it is not finished but it is so gorgeous...I can't wait to get up there and check it out for real!!! Anyway hope you are all having a great day and drop me a comment if you have time

6 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

Stunning. She did an amazing job!

Amanda said...

Thanks, I can't wait to see it in real life

Dawn Chastain said...

Wow! totally impressed. I can see where you get your creative flair from. Just found you on Sandra Eileens blog, I so admire your work!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I'd probably be one of those people asking to walk through her garden~lol!

Amanda said...

I know, she is SO good at it...and here is me without a living plant in my house because they all die...and I always post my garden pics starting with...ummmm I am not sure what this is but isn't it pretty...LOL

mormar said...

I love that, I wish I could do that in my garden...