Monday, June 11, 2007

Thanks to Sandra for the feature

Well I was thrilled to be featured by a wonderfully talented jewelry designer who I have enjoyed getting to know over the past couple of months...she is a true pleasure to chat to. So thanks so much Sandra for the work you put into the feature and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.MY FIRST FEATURE


Spent a couple of hours at MEEKER DAYS yesterday...gave out some business cards for my EGA street team and my etsy and told everyone how great etsy is...still amazes me when you go out in public how few people know of it...since it is my life and I feel like I have been there forever...LOL

My moms pond is coming along with the help of a local called Kevin...it is going to looks so great.







Have a great day.
Amanda

4 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

Well, Amanda, it was great to feature your lovely beads and to see them sell as I was trying to post them in the treasury was a hoot and a half....

Happy tourching.

And your mom's pond looks like it's coming along nicely.

Sandra Eileen

Amanda said...

Thanks to you too...and I had such a good day yesterday and a great weekend too...it is a good thing I can't keep up with my inventory, but in a way a bad thing too...and just a heads up...EGA is having a BUY ONE GET ONE 1/2 OFF in JULY..I will let you know the dates we decide on...my last one I sold 130 items in 5 days...YIKES...I better get to work. THANKS AGAIN for the great feature.

Anonymous said...

WOW gorgeous yard....I haven't been to gabriola Island in so long...it reminds me how close i live to such beautiful places...Salt Spring is my favorite of the islands.

Amy said...

how lovely!!! I want a pond :)