Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Weekend.

Well I will be in "WORRY" mode all weekend. My daughter is going on her first road trip with friends to Spokane...there are a whole bunch of them...she is really excited, I am really panicked...so hard to let go.

I have been busy trying to build up some new inventory for my website which should be up and running in the next month or so. I am also going to start selling on eBay again this September so I am making big sets for there.

My moms pond in her ruins is pretty much done...so enjoy the updated pictures.





2 comments:

Lis said...

Oh man that is beautiful!

Amanda said...

Isn't it...my mom IS SO TALENTED when it comes to gardening....me on the other hand could not get a plant to grow happily if my life depended on it.

THanks Lis, have a great day.
Amanda