Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yahhhhh Day 3 of No smoking has passed!!


So the EGA sale was a success...thanks to all of you who stopped by...but my big news is I am heading into day 4 of NO SMOKING...figured since my hubby did so well and is now going on 3 months I should give it a try.

I am using CHANTIX...it helps stop the part of your brain that craves the nicotine, it definitely takes the edge off big time but I still find myself REALLY wanting one...my friend Laura told me to start pigging out on microwave popcorn.

Anyway wish me luck

And here is a super cute pic of the 'roxy' cat...you can do just about anything to this cat and she just lays there...since I am not smoking I am pretty ansy so am back to making scarves...this is some leftover wool my hubby put all over her...LOL...too cute.

Thats all for now.

Amanda

3 comments:

Wild Sage Lampwork said...

Congrats! You can do it. I smoked two packs a day for years and quit about ten years ago cold turkey. Well almost. I used the nicoderm patch and got addicted to wintergreen lifesavers, but I got off those too. Good luck to you! Pam

Kris Hendershot said...

Yay Amanda!!! Hope you are doing great with not smoking!! I quit 11 years ago it wasn't easy.
You can do it~

Amanda said...

Thanks so much...so nice to hear the support guys...that would be why you have not seen me around the EGA forum lately...LOL...I SUCK to be around.

Anyway so nice to hear you guys did it too...

2 weeks today.

Amanda