Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.........




Well each year my display seems to grow...yesterday in the mail I got my CAST bones from human bones...how morbid is that..I bought them from eBay from a university medical student who uses the casts they make to study... So now my graveyards have some pretend rib bones and some jaw bones and even a pelvic bone...LOL...I know gross. Anyway here are some of the pictures of my yard and tomorrow I will post some of the motion activated ones in video format.




Hope you all have a great day and I have to go and carve pumpkins now, even though my hands are sore from yesterday stuffing 200 goodie bags for the kids that do dare to come up my drive...last year a few times I had to walk down to the sidewalk because the little ones were too freaked out.



Enjoy.
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks pretty creepy!!!
Happy Halloweeeeeeeennnnn.......
eeeekkkk!!