Thursday, October 25, 2007

2 Weeks today

wow this chantix really does help a lot...but some days are definitely worse than others, today would be an 'others' day...no motivation, just want to sit on my hands and do nothing except concentrate on not going outside for a smoke. Today would be the kind of day where I say..oh well I did it for 2 weeks I can have just one...SIGH...if only it worked like that.

Anyway finally got my etsy mini added back on my blog and a new Pledge to buy handmade this year. Also my ETSY GLASS ARTIST street team has a great new page for Christmas Gift Giving....you can just click on the link.

I bought some advertising on a great site called WICKEDLYCHIC...how cool a name is that...great articles and items from artists around the world...check out my ad...I am so proud.. :)

So have a great day and a fun weekend....thanks again to my mom for listening to me bitch about my life for 2 hours again on the phone...what would we do without our moms...:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM...have a good time at the KEG tonight.

Thats all for now,
Amanda

No comments: