Monday, February 23, 2009

Time sure gets away from me

I cannot believe it is almost a month again since I stopped by to update this blog.

I hope everyone is well, I had a great time last weekend with my little sister (35), I had not seen her for about 3 years. We shopped, drank mochas and I got her addicted to Guitar Hero...I know I am too old for these games but I just LOVE IT.....wonderful time waster, and you never know, maybe one day I will get so good I can join a world tour...LOL.

Here are a couple of pics of her playing GH and with my daughter and MO.

Wow only 3.5 months until my daughters graduation......what she will do after that is anyones guess...right now we are just keeping our fingers crossed she makes it....she is very much like me in that way, definitely not scholarly but EXTREMELY social. If there was a class for that....an A would certainly come her way.

Our weather has been awesome for the past few days and I actually managed to get outside and do some gardening, but back to grey skies now.

I have been making some really cool beads with new design I was playing with, I just love the way they have been turning out...still a couple of pairs on etsy if you are interested.


MO (my dog) is almost 90 LBS now and so DEMANDING...all he wants to do is PLAY...but I am still having so much fun with him, and he forces me to go out for a walk everyday...so I have lost enough weight now I am back into some old jeans!!! He absolutely LOVES puppets, so when I found this monkey I know he had to come home with us, and he is definitely MO's favorite toy.....





Anyway HI JHEIRA!!!! LOL...hope you are still stopping by, I really have to start updating this much more often!!!



No comments: