Saturday, December 27, 2008

SATURDAY DEC 27 2008






I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We had lots of fun, but other than 'Mo' it was pretty quiet at our house. Mo did really well at opening his presents, but after a month of practising I should hope so...LOl.

A couple of days before Christmas one of my daughters friends brought over and adorable puppy and Mo and he (TANK) played for about 5 hours straight. There were a few nips and a few angry snarls but in general they did quite well together.


On a Christmas note, I got a BOSE speaker IPOD dock so now I have awesome tunes in my house again. Of course I wait until my hubby is out to crank it but then out comes the old school music and lots of bass and head bangin' (well not really but I do like my music loud...thanks to my mum!!!)

Anyway enjoy the pictures and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR...see you in 2009!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

happy 2009 i had a fab Christmas