Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well we Have a Winner...now what

WooHoo...my first contest is finished...I placed all the names in a hat today, and my husband drew out a name....SANDRINE.....so congratulations. But now my dilemna is...she/he has her BLOG profile set to not allow public access...so I have no website, no access to her/him at all....:)

So I will give it a couple of days and SANDRINE...if you are out there or reading this...leave me a comment....you are the winner of the 15.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE to my etsy store.

The sun is shining and you can see Spring is in the air...perhaps I will go and buy some plants today and try and dress up my garden.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and SANDRINE...get a hold of me!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

Yes I answered your survey. Youppi!! I won!! I am really happy :))

Sorry to answer only now... I was away from my computer today. You can contact me directly at contact@sandrinedevost.com

Sorry not to have left any way to contact me the other day... I guess I was a bit distracted.

Waiting to hear from you and thanks ,

Sandrine Devost

Amanda said...

Yahhh...congrats Sandrine...thanks so much.

Amanda