Friday, February 15, 2008

Interviewed for radio blogspot yesterday....

Well I had so much yesterday morning doing a blog spot interview with a wonderful lady who has a great website called beloved-creations, she is a talented embroiderer and jewelry designer. We met because she entered a draw on Wickedly Chic, another one of my favorite Indie sites and Janet won a 30.00 gift certificate to my store. Well she really liked my beads and asked if I would like to be on her Wednesday lunch brunch radio blogspot. I am not one for interviews, but she was so relaxed I felt like I was talking to my best friend. Anyway thanks Janet...it was fun.

Well things are picking up in the store...lots of custom orders of handmade lampwork glass beads. A lady in Australia has asked if I can make some licorice allsort beads for a gift for her mom for Mothers Day. That should be fun. I will post some pics if and when I actually manage to make them.

I have a very cool new set of lampwork glass beads in my etsy store. They were made as an example for a custom order but these were not what she was looking for, so I have some more for her in my kiln and these ones are now up for grabs.

Anyway have a great long weekend, and enjoy the radio spot if you happen to hear it. Also take a minute to check out Janets' site...it is lovely.

All for now.
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful site. I really am glad that I found the ETSY network. I like to purchase around 7-9 beads at a time to make necklace and matching earrings. This give me a complete look. Thankyou for your talents. They are appreciated!!!!!