Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Giants Won!!

Not that I am a huge giants fan...but since the 'hawks were done for I decided to cheer for Eli. We had our annual superbowl party at my house...lots of good food and drink was had by all including a great finish to the game.

We are having a contest called HAVE A HEART ON FOR HANDMADE..you can see the details on etsy glass artists blog here....basically you vote for your favorite hearts and get a chance to have your name drawn to choose one of them.

I sponsored a contest on WickedlyChic last week and Janet was the winner of a 30.00 gift certificate to my store. You should check out her website here...she is a very talented jewelry designer. Now the cool news is she has offered to interview me for her blog radio cast on the 13th of this month...how fun is that.

Anyway hope you are all well...and those that have had to deal with those horrific tornadoes, we are thinking of you and your families and hoping you are well.

No comments: