Thursday, September 20, 2007

The New Website

Well the website is working great, I have made a few sales from there. Only from my already customers though...I forget that once you get on the web you are now among millions of other websites also hoping for sales. I joined google adwords with a monthly budget...my ad has fun about 3000 times, but I only pay for clicks on my website and I have had about 15. For the money I think it is a great idea to get some exposure.

My daughters little etsy store is back up and slowly but surely running again. She is called BREEZYSSCRAPNSTUFF. She makes paper cards, tags etc and I have a few of my photo cards and my hand doodled cards and posters in the store. If you have a chance check it out!!

The VW from hell is still running..we just have to get the window fixed so it actually rolls up. We got a really cute bag from a wonderful person who recently just opened an etsy store. She is AMY from ZOOZIIS glass tools, but she also does a lot of sewing and you can get these wonderful catchall bags from her store. They will be awesome for stocking stuffers. She made Breezy one in hot pink and fur!!!

Lots of fun, I can't believe how fast etsy is growing. When I joined in Jan of this year there were approx 21000 registered sellers. Now there are over 78000..YIKES...major competetion..but I love it. They have done some wonderful work on the search categories, they are finally really fast...perfect timing.

Anyway, have a great day all...enjoy checking out the links.

Amanda

No comments: