Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another Gorgeous Day in Puyallup

Hi there, hope everyone is well.

Update: The dealer for my daughters VW cut us a check for most of the repairs we had to pay for, I am very grateful to him even though this has been 3 months coming. At this point the car is running well....but yesterday she got a flat...LOL...seems as my dad says this car is bewitched.

My husband is now coming up on 2 months of non-smoking...I am starting to feel so guilty that I still do, I guess it is my turn next.

I actually joined a social network the other day...it is called facebook, anyway you should check it out, too fun. I found some people I went to school with 27 years ago that I have not talked to or heard from since middle school...also found some of my daughters friends we used to know in Kamloops..anyway I thought I would be too old to join this, but it really is a blast. You should check it out.

I also have an auction ending on eBay tonight and a couple in the next 2 days. My website is almost ready to go live, as soon as it is I will post a link.

So far this September we are having the most glorious INDIAN SUMMER..warm, sunny and so pleasant...I love this time of year...the leaves are changing the air is crisp...LOVE IT.

Anyway have a great day. and happy blogging.

1 comment:

blogsurfer said...

Hi. I just came across your blog. I had eBay auction list that are ending very soon with NO bids. You might want to check them. Thank you.
eBay Auctions Ending Soon With No Bids