Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OMG She is driving the VW from Hell

Well....the VW from hell is finally home again, my daughter has driven it for 2 days and the most amazing thing has happened....NO WARNING LIGHTS have come on yet....maybe, just maybe it is finally fixed. We are now fighting with the dealership to try and get some of the 4000.00 back we have had to spend on repairs..above and beyond the initial cost. Also originally the dealer did 3800.00 in repairs and it still would not run.

So right now she is thrilled.

Another update is that it is now 5 weeks today since my husband quit smoking. I am still amazed and so proud of him. I did not think he could do it, and there have been days when I just wanted to stick one in his face because of his attitude..but overall he has been amazing...so CONGRATS to Dave!!!!

Fabulous sunny day here...I have been off the torch for a few days. Kind of overdid it after my surgery so I am trying to behave but I am sooooooooo bored. Pretty sad when your whole life revolves around your job..but I love to melt glass and don't know what to do with myself when I am not.

I have reduced a number of items in my etsy store for summer clearance..so if you have a chance you can check them out here.

Have a great day.
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.