Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mo (the DOG) and IKE Sept 13, 2008




Well first off...my thoughts are with all of those people in Texas and Louisiana that got hit with IKE. Wow it sure makes me grateful to be living where we are in the Pacific Northwest.

My sister and her husband are just outside of Houston so we were all pretty concerned about them, my parents heard from them this morning and there are trees down and no power but everyone is okay.

I have been glued to CNN for the past 2 days.....must be a disaster junkie.

As for our new dog..it seems everytime 'MO' goes to bed he wakes up bigger. He is now about 42 LBS and is going not even 6 months yet. It is amazing how many people just love him and he definitely is not going to be much of a guard dog for me unless he licks them to death. He loves to ride in the car, visit everyone who is willing and his favorite stop is the coffee shop where the girls treat him to Whipped Cream.

Anyway enjoy the new pics and good luck to all of those who have suffered massive flooding and damage.

1 comment:

Auntie Dis said...

Awwww, he IS getting so big! And what a doll! I laugh every time I read about him because my husband's nickname is Mo...lol

Don't worry yourself that he won't be a good guard dog. Pearl is exactly the same way, the friendliest dog you would meet, but if the situation ever came down to it, I know she would protect me with her life. One time we both were a little nervous about a situation we were in, and she proved to me that she had it in her.