Thursday, July 26, 2007

Big News for my Hubby

Well this is day 2 for my husband who is quitting smoking...he has been a smoker for 40 yeqrs...so 2 days without any is a BIG deal...my daughter and I are so proud of him. So fingers crossed.

My daughters car is still not back yet..they have replaced the ABS MODULE, THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER, THE AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR, THE BOLTS THAT HOLD THE TRANSMISSION DOWN...THE GAS TANK NOW OPENS, THE TRUNK NOW OPENS....WOW we took it out for a test drive and it ran wonderfully, there was a couple of little things we wanted fixed but these have all happened while it has been at the dealers service department...the most amazing part if the dealership has paid for everything. I am thrilled, pissed off and amazed all at the same time. I mean it was a used car and besides the little things we wanted fixed they certainly did not have to honor these services.

Hopefully she will get it back this weekend...meanwhile she got her license on Monday, has had my car everyday and already cost me a tank and a half of gas...hopefully the novelty will wear off before I am too broke. I normally might fill up my car once a month.

Anyway enough ramblin'. Car show and ARTs and Craft fair this weekend...so I will definitely take my camera and get some pics to make this blog a little more interesting...okay a LOT more interesting.

Good Night
Amanda

4 comments:

harry said...

Good news that your hubby quit smoking.. Hope he'll do it for good. Its really not good for the health.
I also hope that everything would be fine and your daughter's car be fixed. I how how it feels having problem with cars. Just recently, my car won't start. My mechanic checked the car and found out that I had a bad vw spark plug wires and it need to be replaced.
Anyways, good luck and more blessings.. :-) Keep blogging!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much...I will pass on your good wishes.

Amanda

Lis said...

Good luck to your husband! I'll be rooting for him. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Lis...we are so proud of him...DAY 8 today and it looks like he just might do it!!!